With 2019 underway, many of you maybe considering revamping your kitchen to give it a fresh new look without the cost of a fully fitted kitchen. If you’re at this stage, then painting your kitchen doors may have crossed your mind.
Yes, of course, we’re a little bit biased as we do kitchen transformations by changing your kitchen doors and trims etc, however we understand that budgets can be limited and it may seem like painting the doors/drawers may be your only option.
Here are a few considerations to think about before you pop open that tin of paint!
- Are your doors in a good condition? If they are warped, chipped or damaged in any way the likelihood is that paint isn’t necessarily going to make them look better. You may very well be disappointed with the results
So now that you have considered all of the above, here are some reasons why you should consider a kitchen makeover with Kitchen Wizard:
- Duration: A typical kitchen transformation takes on average 2 days.
- Convenience: When we’re transforming your kitchen, you won’t even need to empty your cupboards. We’ll do everything for you
- Cost: Although the cost of painting a kitchen is cheaper, in the long run, painting a kitchen may result in you wanting to change your kitchen again in the near future – therefore painting can be deemed as a false economy. We’ve recently transformed a kitchen for as little as £1900 – see an example here
- Professional finish: A kitchen transformation includes changing all kitchen doors, drawers, plinth, end panels, cornice and pelmets as standard and gives you a professional appearance.
- Keeping the cost down: To keep the cost of a kitchen transformation down, you can look at replacing worktops & sink along with appliances at a later date. Many customers also opt to change their flooring and walls at a later date too, therefore spreading the overall cost of the kitchen transformation.
If you are looking to change your kitchen and you’re based in the South Wales area, please call us on 01792 732353, send us a message via our contact page or request a quick quote below